Everybody's Talkin Everybody's Talkin

I was actually wondering where you disappeared some time ago after listening to Runaway and stalking your profile.

Aeromusic - Egomaniac Aeromusic - Egomaniac

Stole a song from the artist Namice and removed his submission pretty fast after I noticed, I wouldn't be surprised if this one was stolen too since "Vibrate" is so bad compared to this.

realaero responds:

This is dubstep and other is House...

Acceptance & Commitment Acceptance & Commitment

I'm glad I became your "fan" some years ago. Otherwise I wouldn't have heard this.

Sick. If the mix was clearer this song would be super sick. Everything else sounds amazing.

midimachine responds:

cheers m8, thanks for faving!

Beautiful Sunrise Beautiful Sunrise

The intro changing to a totally different song is a pretty interesting idea, however the kick starting at 00:25 isn't in tempo with the part that speeds up. So that ruined it for me a bit.

After 00:38 everything sounds clear and smooth. Especially the repeating high sound is nice.
What happened at 01:20? The volume just drops weirdly. The drop at 01:47 was disappointing since the song continued just like before.

Variation at 02:28, nice. At 02:38 the drums go horribly off-beat :(.

Overall nice and smooth sound but gets boring fast. Try to add some variety to your future songs so they'll stay interesting to your fans after they listen to the same song like 10 times :)

Who I Am Who I Am

I love the sound that the kick + ride and bells create together at 00:30. However, just before it starts your sidechained plucky chord sound seems to cut off awkwardly. Really nice transition to the main melody. The "acid" lead sound is too agressive to my taste though, especially in this kind of song.

Like sharkpotato said, the vocal sample could use some variation in pitch. It would make it quite interesting. I liked the scratchy effect at 03:13, got a bit surprised there but it sounded really good. The ending disappointed me a bit with the sudden ending.

Overall every sound fit in the mix and mastering seemed pretty good. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere of the whole song.

Candy (Idea) Candy (Idea)

Really nice dreamy feel.
The lead melody makes me feel good and somehow powerful for some reason.

The only thing that's bugging me is the mixing. The song sounds kind of too full while it should feel light and "floating" in my opinion.

1f1n1ty responds:

Haha thanks!

Well I wasn't going for a dreamy feel whoops XD I intentionally made the mix full because that's how I wanted the track to sound, I guess. But I might make a lighter, more floaty section when I possibly extend the track!

DropTherapy: Anti-Virus (Feat. BurgeraX) [Techno] DropTherapy: Anti-Virus (Feat. BurgeraX) [Techno]

The intro was nice but I heard some crackling there, your piano was probably too loud and the song started clipping. The drums at 0:28 and from there on are a bit too crazy and sudden to my taste.

The sound that starts at 0:57 could use some effects. You know, reverb, chorus, phaser, unison and all that good stuff. You also pretty much need a bass sound for electronic music. Either a low sine wave or a simple saw bass would do the trick.

The song just ends suddenly, a nice calm ending would've been great here.

BurgeraX responds:

Thanks Man! Like the honesty u notice alot of things what kind of headphones u got?

Qelaion - Ebuzi Qelaion - Ebuzi

Best song I've heard today and I've listened to lot of music since waking up.
Could use some more frequent and louder cymbals and hi-hats somewhere.

R4BBIT - Make it drop R4BBIT - Make it drop

moi

ihan perus äänet, vois olla siistimpii ku käy tylsäks
ja vähän pelottava mut se on hyvä asia

r4bbit responds:

jaa

R4BBIT - Keep it close (demo) R4BBIT - Keep it close (demo)

moi

kiva huomaan et oot laittanu handsup piirteitä tähän :DDD (kai)
on vaan demo siks annan 9
ja vois joko laittaa bassoo hiljemmalle tai leadii eq enemmän

r4bbit responds: